Tuesday 20 July 2021

Reception- Meet the Team!

Hello new Reception children,

We are so excited to meet you all in September! Below is some information and photos to help you get to know us all before you officially meet us on the 6th September for our Stay and Play Sessions.

First we would like to introduce you to the teachers....

If you are in Alder Class, your teacher will be...

Miss Chappel

"Hi everyone! I am the Reception Leader and also your teacher, Miss Chappel. I am so excited to meet you all! I have worked at Broadford for lots of Years and I know you are going to absolutely love it here! We have been planning lots of fun things for you to do so I can't wait for you all to join us soon!


If you are in Alder Class, your TA will be...

Miss Hines



"Hi children! My name is Miss Hines and I am your TA and will working with you in Alder Class everyday. I also love to play outside in our big outside area and create lots of games. I also love making things. I have worked in Reception for lots of years and it is amazing. We are really looking forward to meeting you very soon!'


If you are in Alder Class, you will also see...

Miss Sains


"Hi everyone, my name is Miss Sains and I am super excited to meet you all I am new to Broadford too so I am very excited to meet everyone and discover all of the wonderful things we have in our new classroom. I know we are going to have so much fun this year!'



Here are some photos of Alder Class...



If you are in Aspen Class, your teacher will be...

Mrs Hathaway


"Hi everyone! I am Mrs Hathaway and I am going to be the class Teacher in Aspen Class and I am super excited to meet you all and can't wait to welcome you to Reception. We are going to have so much fun in Reception. My favourite things about Reception are playing in the mud kitchen, reading stories to the children and being creative in arts area. I can't wait to discover what your favourite thing is in Reception. See you all soon"



""Hi children! My name is Mrs Kupriene and I am your TA and will working with you in Aspen Class everyday. I have worked at Broadford Primary for lots of years and it is amazing. I really enjoy the outdoor mud kitchen and the woodwork area, I also love setting up lovely activities for you to complete. We are really looking forward to meeting you very soon!' "


Here are some photos of Aspen Class...




If you are in Apple Class, your teacher will be...

Miss Mullan



"Hello everyone! My name is Miss. Mullan and I will the teacher of Apple class. I am very excited to meet you all in September. Broadford Primary is a great place to be and I know you will enjoy it as much as I do! My favourite things about Reception are playing football, making construction masterpieces, making mud pies, playing with water and playing board games. See you all soon!"


If you are in Apple Class, your TA will be...

Mrs Davey



"Hi Everyone, My name is Mrs Davey and I will be working with you in Apple Class. I love playing games, reading stories and making things. I can't wait to meet you all in September!"


Here are some photos of Apple Class...



See you all in September!


Kind regards

The Reception Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.