Monday 3 July 2017

Pirate Day!

What a fantastic day in Early Years! The children (and staff) loved dressing up as pirates for the day. We were very impressed by all of your efforts an the children looked incredible! Thank you.

The children spent the day completely various pirate activities from constructing their own swords, eye-patches and maps, to solving treasure number bond problems, Pirate dancing and finished the day off with a treasure hunt around the school to rescue their class bears.

Monday's clothing choices may seem a little plain in comparison!


"I made my hat out of newspaper and I made my eye-patch too." Iyniope 
"Lets search for treasure maybe it will help us get Barney back." Lilly W 
                                                  
"My Mummy is clever she made my costume, she used scissors" Aleena
"I think Captain Hook took Cheeky Monkey" Danny

                                                 

"My mummy cut her scarf in half so I could use it as a belt and a headscarf, that is so kind" Ife
"Hamley bear has gone! I think the pirates have taken him! We need to find him!" Tavia




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.