Tuesday 16 January 2018

Magic Wands in Nursery

After sharing the story book 'Once upon a Time' with Nursery we met lots of fairy tale characters. The children spotted the witch in the story playing magic tricks on fairy tale characters and began to make their own wands in their play. To support this we hunted for the best sticks to create our own wands with, the children then selected their own resources to customise them. When creating the wands the children were encouraged to talk about the magical powers they could have, they showed great imagination!

"I can turn everyone to frogs." Dominic
"Abracadabra!" Ryan
"I'm going to use my wand to make me into a princess!" Maxi
"This wand makes me all my food, lots of ice-cream." Sahir




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.