Saturday 3 October 2020

Reception Get Sporty


Reception P.E

This week the Reception children had their first PE session with Miss Evans and Mr Portway. The children enjoyed practicing catching and throwing a tennis ball. Working on their gross motor skills and using their super listening ears. The children had to follow two part instructions and then complete the PE ball skill. 


“I really like putting it through my legs.” Alana. 

“I like dropping it down without you catching it.” Thomas 

“ I am spinning the ball.” Scarlet

“Watch me, I can hold it with two hands." Max

“I like jumping like frogs” Nashwan

“I can throw the ball really high.” Adalind


"I can hold it under my arm." Ryan

"I can catch the ball." Robyn

"I can throw the ball high!" Chloe








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.