Monday 19 October 2020

Reception Loose Parts Construction



The Reception children have been getting creative in the loose parts and construction areas. The children have enjoyed working together to build their models both inside and outside, in the construction areas. Working together collaboratively the children have made, cars, towers, obstacles courses  and swam at sea. They have shown excellent reciprocity skills and resourcefulness when selecting their resources and building their models. 

The construction area allows the children to develop their imaginative play, creativity, sharing and communicating with one another. Through their imaginative play they are able to begin to make sense of the world around them, make connections with each other and show resilience! 



Freddie: "Look Mrs Hathaway, I've made a bed"
Amira: "I've made a car"
Adalind: "I'm being so careful"



Sonny: I’m in the sea.
Aryaan: I made a house.
Parisa: It’s a house.
Callissya: I can balance and run. 
Tommy: It’s  a car.
Adam: It’s a train. 
Cruz: I made it, I made it, it’s a see-saw.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.