Friday 12 July 2024

Transition to Reception at Broadford Primary School September 2024

In September I will start Reception.


I will walk into school and meet my new teacher.

My Teachers will be

Mrs Marie

Miss Mullan

Miss Hurrell

Mrs Ellender

My teachers will help me and teach me lots of new things!


parent(s).



We can bring in one bag with our change of clothes to stay in Reception. 

I can bring my school bag on my reading day.

I can also bring in a packed lunch and a water bottle.


C:\Users\hindw.SPSC.003\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.MSO\3CCE304C.tmp



We will hang our coats on a peg and put away our water bottles and packed lunches.


My classroom looks like this.


Sometimes we can play outside in the garden.


I can use the toilet at school.  I will wash my hands after using the toilet. 




Widget Symbol


I will go home by meeting my parent(s) at the gate where I said goodbye in the morning.

I will go back to school again the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.