Thursday 10 December 2020

Christmas comes to Reception!

 


We  had a lovely time in Reception getting ready for our festive Nativity Day. We've been singing Christmas songs, making paper snowflakes and decorating our Christmas trees and classrooms! 



Sophie: 'I think the classroom looks great. I love the tree.'
Chloe: 'I like the gold tinsel the best.'
Harry: 'I made two snowflakes.'



Nashwan: 'Look I did this bit, Mrs Hathaway'
Amira: 'My snowflake is going to be pretty'
Bella: 'I like making these, I am going to make some at home too!'





Henry: Did you know I’m making cards for Santa. This one says Santa. 
Aryaan: On the 25th December I get Lego.

  (Our Nativity Day blog will be posted next week.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.