Thursday 10 December 2020

Elmer Fun in Reception!

 



Elmer Fun in Reception!

As part of our Topic, we have read the story 'Elmer.' The children enjoyed drawing their favourite elephant from Elmer Day and sounding out and writing why that elephant was their favourite. They also had fun making Elmer masks and acting out the story of Elmer together. The children loved writing about what makes them special like Elmer. They also enjoyed writing party invitations inviting their friends to the Elmer Day celebrations. 


Ivan: 'I'm sporty.' 
Robyn: 'I like my elephant because it's blue.' 
Bruno: 'I love Elmer, his rainbow colour!'

Adarsh: ‘I can run.’
Tommy: ‘I am really good at riding my scooter.’
Batool: ‘It’s rainbow colours.’




Tesha: 'My elephant is pink"
Freddie: 'The Elephant is black and white'
Max: 'My elephant is colourful'




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.