Friday 21 October 2022

Marvellous Maths in Reception

 


                                     Marvellous Maths in Reception



This week in Reception, we spent time reviewing and consolidating the skills we have learnt over the first half term. The goal of our consolidation week is to revist any misconceptions, connect our learning, and recap knowledge that has been previously taught. We practised counting, using 1:1 correspondence, making simple patterns and sorting objects. 


Activities: 



Mason: "I'm counting all of the blue animals" 

Samairah: " I need to count 5 more bears" 


Domanic: "I counted all ten of them" 

Leliana: " ..1,2,3,4!" 


Aditi: "I put all of the animals in a line" 

Anika: " I need to count 9 shells" 


Key Vocabulary:  

The same, different, matching, odd, pair, pairing,  

Show me, represent, number, match

       


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.