Sunday 8 November 2020

Room on the Broom and Fireworks Fun!

 


Room on the Broom and Fireworks Fun!

This week in Reception, as part of our Topic, we have been reading the story 'Room on the Broom.' The children enjoyed cutting out pictures and sounding out and writing the names of the characters. They also had fun making potions and choosing what they wanted to put in them. The children loved making the different characters from the story out of playdough and acting out the story using stick puppets. 


Ivan: "I'm putting in dogs."
Lily: "This is the cat."
Nyasa: "I'm using slime."


Thomas: “How do I write dragon?”
Alana: “I want to write dog.”

Fireworks Fun!


This week we also celebrated Bonfire Night by making our very own fireworks using glitter and glue.  They learnt all about how to stay safe around fireworks and the children loved getting creative making their firework Art. 

Fire: "My fireworks are beautiful."

Harry: "They are loud."

Aariz: "Fireworks go bang!"




Lucas: 'Look at my glittery fireworks!"

Pippa: "I love watching fireworks, they are quite noisy though"

Torsten: "My potion is red"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.