Monday 5 February 2018

Reception Number Day!

Friday's Number Day was a day full of costumes, maths and fun! The children all looked fantastic, thank you for all of your efforts. The children loved looking at each others costumes and discussing how they had made them. Congratulations to our winners of the best costumes: Lucas, Aimen and Preston. It was a really tricky decision with so many incredible ideas.

During the morning the children completed a carousel of maths activities including Bingo, musical mathematical games and building shapes from spaghetti and marshmallows.  They also worked as a class to complete a quiz which involved finding different members of staff and solving the clues. We cannot wait for the next Number Day!

"I wrote all the numbers myself." Olivia 
"I liked making shapes from spaghetti and marshmallow. I made a triangle." Isaac
"I liked the dancing game." Eva 
"I made my T-shirt all by myself!" Isla








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.