Friday 17 December 2021

Goodbye Reception, see you soon!

 

Goodbye Reception, see you soon! 


Dear Parents, Carers and all of my wonderful children,

I just wanted to say thank you for the most amazing autumn term. I absolutely love being a teacher but there is something truly special about being a reception teacher and being there at the start of their school journey. I have loved every single day with all the children in Reception and making such fun memories with Alder Class. I will miss our chats as we have toasted bagels each morning, singing our crazy songs together and watching you all turn into little readers and writers. I have also really enjoyed sharing my pregnancy journey with the children. I have heard from other teachers that the children don't usually comment that much on pregnancy, however this is not the case with my reception children! My bump has enjoyed lots of pats, strokes and ears pressed against it trying to listen. It has made me laugh everyday and added to this lovely experience. 

The children have made me a very special book with their baby predictions which we have had a great time looking through together.


I will continue to follow the children's journey through the blogs (probably at 3am!) and I am already looking forward to bringing in the baby to meet the children next year. 

Whishing you all a very happy holiday and a Merry Christmas!

Best wishes,

Miss Chappel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.