Friday 15 July 2022

Meet the team - Nursery

Meet the Team - Play Works



Hello everyone!
Now is the time to introduce you to your new teachers for September. They are all extremely excited to meet you and have been working hard to plan lots of exciting learning opportunities for you all!



"Hi everyone! I am the Nursery Lead teacher, Mrs Rice. I am so excited to meet you all properly!  I have spent many years teaching in Early Years.  I can not wait to read you lots of stories. I love singing nursery rhymes and reading traditional tales. Have a wonderful summer and I will see you all in September.








Mrs Light is a Nursery Nurse



Mrs Day is a new Nursery Nurse joining us in September. Mrs Harber will also be joining us as a Nursery Nurse in September.




Mrs Ngenge is our 2 Year Old Lead Practitioner



Mrs Luca is our Nursery Assistant



Here are some photos of the Nursery provision. We can’t wait to welcome you all in September!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.